So..This big day has arrived!! 🤩
Finally we are very happy to announce that today our WEU “Place it!” Challenge has started! 😃
This campaign will consist of few sprints and today we launch Sprint 1!
What is this campaign about? 😏
As we know, you are passionate about maps, thus we kick off a special challenge related to Places/POI’s in 5 WEU countries: France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the U.K.
Even though the campaigns are in those 5 countries, everyone is welcome to join the challenge and play along!
The idea if to solve Map Alerts related to Places in various cities that are present in above-mentioned 5 countries. The cities, in which Map Alerts are present are listed here:
As we mentioned, today we start with Sprint 1 that is related to solving Map Alerts related to specific categories:
- Petrol stations
- Grocery and convenience stores
How to join and play this game? 👨💻
In order to participate in this challenge, you just need to follow few steps:
- Register/log in to Map Creator
- In top left corner you go to “Your stuff” and later “Your campaigns”
- There you can find an overview of all 10 Map Alert campaigns in 5 WEU countries related to Grocery & convenience stores and petrol stations
In order to make in easy for you to understand how to solve and find Map Alerts, we prepared an animated presentation for you, where you can follow the instructions step by step.
What is the duration of the challenge? ⏳
The WEU “Place it!” Challenge starts today and will last few months. Within these months we will run various Sprints that will consist of Map Alerts related to different categories
Now Sprint 1 is running related to petrol stations and grocery & convenience stores.
It started 8th of June at 15:00 and will end up 7th of August at 15:00.
We will inform you about the status after one month from the start of the campaign. When the sprint is over, we will announce top 3 winners. Later on we will keep you posted about other upcoming sprints!
Are there any rules? 🤷♀️
As during every challenge, we want to make it clear what you can expect and how to play the game to be eligible to prizes.
- In order to be eligible, you need to solve minimum of 1000 Map Alerts
- You can solve Map Alerts in any of 5 countries we mentioned and any city from the list we provided
- Solving Map Alerts means reading properly instructions and following it step by step, so make sure you watch the video we prepared carefully
- After each sprint we will choose top 3 contributors, who solved the biggest amount of Map Alerts
- When we start other sprints, all the counters will be reset, so it means that if you haven’t played in sprint 1, you still have a chance to win in other sprints!
- After all sprints are over, we will announce final top 3 winners, who participated the most during the duration of whole campaign. E.g. If you were in top 3 after each sprint, you have a big chance to win the final top 3!!!
What kind of rewards can I expect? 🤩
After the end of each sprint we will reward top 3 contributors with attractive prizes:
- 🥇1st place: 200 euro Amazon/bol.com voucher 💶
- 🥈2nd place 150 euro Amazon/bol.com voucher 💶
- 🥉3rd place 100 euro Amazon/bol.com voucher 💶
In case that the winner of the 1st, 2nd or 3rd place is outside of the WEU, we will ask the winner to choose a desired gift that is worth respectively 200, 150 or 100 euro. We will then purchase the item and ship it to the winner/winners. Also in case we are out of local vouchers, we will also ask WEU users to choose a gift worth 200, 150 or 100 euro and we will ship it.
Winners are on global level, so we don’t reward winners per country but per amount of contributions in the given areas of Map Alerts.
Remember that at the end of all WEU Place It campaign we will also announce final top 3 winners, and for them we will prepare special prizes, with a total value of 1.200 euro! More details, to be announced later!!! 😁 Stay tuned!!!
Questions? Doubts? 🤔
As you know, in case of any questions or feedback regarding this challenge, interact on Discussion Board (BEL, NLD, LUX) or our Facebook group! On Facebook you can stay up to date with our communications. Also follow us on Twitter.
What you can also do is send us an email to email@example.com
Wishing you lots of luck and have fun!!! 🤩
Your WEU Community Team,
Frida-Grâce, Paolo, Arturs, Alicja, Belén, Claire, Pedro, Georg and Eric