This week we would like to show you how to report inaccurate geometry on ADAS Roads.
If you want to change geometry and you are not clear on what it is and what is not protected use the quick display on the bottom menu “Highlight protected roads” and you will be able to differentiate them.
Step by step process:
Reporting missing roundabouts
1. Digitize the roundabout using the add roundabout button
2. Select one of the links that connect to the new digitized roundabout and click on “Report inaccurate geometry” button
3. Start filling in the requested information (you can skip optional fields)
4. Mandatory field you need to fill is in the “Please provide us more details” section. Fill in all the information that you have available, then move one of the links and connect it to the recently created roundabout. You have to move the geometry, otherwise the submit button won’t be available
5. Provide attachment if you have it and then hit the “Submit” button
6. When you hit the submit button, everything will come back again to the original form, but your edits are saved in our system to be replicated in our database
7. You will receive the bellow message about your feedback and tracking number:
Refer to the next tutorial video for more information:
Step by step process:
Reporting inaccurate geometry
1. Repeat the process described in point A from bullet 2 to 6 (when move the geometry move it to the correct placement as show in the video below)
To check out if your Map Feedback about inaccurate geometry has been submitted, you can enable Map Feedback Menu on the right side of your screen:
You will see red dots on the area and if you click on them you will be able to see black square with all the information about your Map Feedback.
In order to follow up all your submitted Map Feedback, you can access Watchlist on the left side menu. You will be able to find out this information and the status associated to this:
We hope that this article will help you with reporting inaccurate road geometry for ADAS roads 😃
If you have any doubts or questions, please doesn’t hesitate to contact us via our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or via Discussion Board in Map Creator.
Your WEU Community Team
Kleoniki, Paolo, Francesco, Elena, Arturs, Alicja, Belén, Solène, Pierre-Yves Ben, Claire, Pedro, Georg and Eric