Summer is coming and with it our 3rd edition of the Map My Summer challenge for external users only 😊 It starts today!
Ready to relax and embark on the world of cartographic editing?
This year the challenge will unfold in a different way !!!
A first part is where we will count the edits you make in any Western European Country *. There is also a second part but we will be giving you more details about this second phase next weeks 😊
Excited? Here are some more information on how to participate:
- 1st Part: from 17 June to 21 July – Edits
- Break week: July 22nd to July 28th
- 2nd Part: from July 29th to August 31st
As Part 1 starts today, here is some information:
- Start your Map Creator session on https://mapcreator.here.com/?site=mapmysummerweu to register on the contest from 00h00 on June 17th;
- Edit our maps, for each edit will gain 1 point;
- If you engage friends or colleagues to participate actively (at least 10 edits) in the Map My Summer challenge you will earn 100 extra points per new registration – send an e-mail to us with the name and e-mail of persons that you engage to email@example.com
- We will have prizes for the top 10 of the WEU, which reach a minimum of 2500 points!!!
Do you want to know what the prizes** are for this first part? Are you curious?
Here they are:
- 1 Waterproof Column Bluetooth JBL and 1 Headphones Bluetooth JBL
During the break week we will announce the prizes of the second part 😊
Motivated? Will you make it?
Have a great mapping holiday!!!
Your WEU Community Team
Paolo, Francesco, Elena, Arturs, Alicja, Belén, Solène, Ben, Claire, Pedro, Georg and Eric
Photo by Sebastien Jermer on Unsplash
* Edits in the following countries will be counted: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greenland, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Norway, Portugal, San Marino Spain, Esvalbarda and Jan Mayen, Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands, United Kingdom, Vatican City
**The prizes are subject to changes, according to stock availability, for prizes of the same value. The images are merely exemplary, the prizes may look different.