Dear Map Creator User!
Our Map Creator is constantly evolving as our developers are permanently working to make the Map Creator even more attractive, user-friendly and efficient for our users.
So, what could be more natural than to ask you, the Map Creator user, to give us feedback on how you like the enhancements, whether they help you, and whether you think they have been executed correctly?
That’s why we’re looking for you‼️😃 You as a user of our Map Creator, who can help us to test planned, but also recently introduced innovations and to give feedback to us and our development team in a standardized form.
What’s in it for you?
Being a tester, will give you the unique opportunity to:
- Gain insight into new features during the test phase;
- Influence the development process at an early stage;
- Help us to develop the Map Creator even more effectively;
Whom are we searching for?
It doesn’t matter how experienced you are when using the Map Creator or the Mobile Map Creator: Besides some experienced users, we are especially looking for new users who haven’t made so many entries in the Map Creator yet. The skills we request are:
- There is no technical knowledge necessary, beyond the use of the Map Creator;
- Knowledge of at least basic English is required, as test instructions will be sent to you in English language only
- You can provide your feedback/analysis in English but also in German or Spanish.
What can you expect?
- Approximately once per quarter of the year you will receive an email in English language with the instructions to conduct the test
- At the beginning of the test, you will be asked to sign an NDA, i.e. a confidentiality agreement online, which guarantees that all information will be treated confidentially. We will then form a Europe-wide tester pool from all participants, from which you can of course withdraw at any time.
- The tests do not last longer than 1 hour on average
Are you interested in participating in this exciting project and becoming a member of our tester pool? 🤔
Then please fill out this short survey until 31th January 2019.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TIP: If you are interested in the Map Master program, please click here.
Thank you very much! 😃
HERE Community Team